Loungefest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loungefest

Best Loungin' you'll ever have!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!Moderator Application!!

Go down 
+2
Allure
Aeolis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeolis
Admin
Aeolis

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-02-14

!!Moderator Application!! Empty
PostSubject: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:23 am

If you wish to moderate this forum please post an application here with the following information::

Quote :
  • Name::

• Why you should be moderator::

• Do you have any moderator History?::
Back to top Go down
https://loungefest.forumotion.net
Allure

Allure

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:56 am

* Name:Allure
* Why you should be moderator:I'm really reliable and I'm pretty much always super active on every site, I own a wide variety of Wii games and I also enjoy a wide variety of Genrés
I spend most of my time either on my Wii or useing the internet.
* Do you have any moderator History?:Nope ;~~;
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:36 am

Name: Galaxy
Why you should be moderator: Well, I can keep things around here nice. Spammers and useless threads must be eliminated. *pulls out gun*
Any moderator history?: Yep. I think it was on a wetpaint forum for about a month, but they found a better guy and pushed me out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tabsh

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:38 am

* Name:: Tabsh
* Why you should be moderator:: Cause I have a wii and I'm awesome.
* Do you have any moderator History?:: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 am

So, who's the mod?
Back to top Go down
Tabsh

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:42 am

Please Be Patient.
Back to top Go down
Hera

Hera

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Name:: Hera

Why you should be moderator:: I've have some past expierence, and I'm qute a fair person. I can resolve issues easily, and I'm quite the Nintedo fanatic.

Do you have any moderator History?:: Yes. Excluding my own sites, except for a Succesful one that I left, I've moderated 2 and been a admin for one.
Back to top Go down
Mario65889

Mario65889

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:03 pm

* Name:Mario65889
* Why you should be moderator:I have played every mario game there is so far I will eliminate spammers (unlike neoseeker does) I'm fair though and will be on as long as they add a mario galxy forum and brawl forum...
* Do you have any moderator History? yes I have been a mod 4 times on www.xat.com
Back to top Go down
Aeolis
Admin
Aeolis

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:55 am

ANNOUNCEMENT! I am accepting no more Moderator applications until we have more members. I shall update this and every other Moderator application when I feel we actually need moderators, all application submitted so far will be re-opened when I feel we need More moderators. Thankyou for your co-operation.

//Locked\\
Back to top Go down
https://loungefest.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!Moderator Application!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loungefest :: Wii-
Jump to: