Loungefest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loungefest

Best Loungin' you'll ever have!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!Moderator Application!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeolis
Admin
Aeolis

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-02-14

!!Moderator Application!! Empty
PostSubject: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:37 am

If you wish to moderate the DS forum please post an application here with the following information::

Quote :
  • Name::

• Why you should be moderator::

• Do you have any moderator History?::
Back to top Go down
https://loungefest.forumotion.net
BB_Brona

BB_Brona

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:50 am

Name:: BB_Brona

Why you should be moderator:: Because I'm reliable and OMG! I really want to be. Very Happy I have a lot of DS games and I've had my DS for over 4 years or so... I feel I can help people and keep this section clean and spamless. Very Happy

Do you have any moderator History?:: Yes, I'm the Mod of your AC:WW Section Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by BB_Brona on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chat-board.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Hera

Hera

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Name:: Hera

Why you should be moderator:: I've have some past expierence, and I'm qute a fair person. I can resolve issues easily, and I'm quite the Nintedo fanatic.

Do you have any moderator History?:: Yes. Excluding my own sites, except for a Succesful one that I left, I've moderated 2 and been a admin for one.
Back to top Go down
ryan123456789019

ryan123456789019

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Name:: ryan123456789019

Why you should be moderator:: Well, I own alot of ds games expecially pokemon games and had some experience dealing with arguments in several clans/crews

Do you have any moderator History?:: not really unless being a super mod of an unactive forum counts
Back to top Go down
Aeolis
Admin
Aeolis

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 am

ANNOUNCEMENT! I am accepting no more Moderator applications until we have more members. I shall update this and every other Moderator application when I feel we actually need moderators, all application submitted so far will be re-opened when I feel we need More moderators. Thankyou for your co-operation.

//Locked\\
Back to top Go down
https://loungefest.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!Moderator Application!!   !!Moderator Application!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!Moderator Application!!
Page 1 of 1