Loungefest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loungefest

Best Loungin' you'll ever have!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeolis
Admin
Aeolis

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:32 am

Now, since this is the writers Lounge there is going to be a huge difference in opinion to what is good or not. So I have come up with some independant rules for this forum only.

RULES

-In the title to your story you must put put the genre in brackets ex. [Fantasy] Dragons Embers. That way people that so not like reading fantasies do not have to read it and therefore no flaming should take place. Anyone caught flaming a member and/or their story will be banned from the forum for a minimum of 14 and if it continues after the ban your account shall be deleted. If you are caught creating another account I shall have to stop new members from the site joining for a while- Only in extreme circumstances.

-If what you have to say within a thread containing a story has nothing to do with Commenting it then please begin with 'OTP:' [Off topic post] that way spam can be controlled and kept to a minimum, but only do that if you absolutely have to.

Please remember the rules become less 'intense' if I see people following the already existing rules.

Please note!
Site-wide rules still apply!
Back to top Go down
https://loungefest.forumotion.net

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1